It's mid-winter and there's nothing that warms your body and soul like a nice whiskey/bourbon cocktail. Only now, it's time for you to learn how to make them for yourself.
Join us at 11am on Saturday March 16th at the Cook's House for a two hour deep dive into crafting cocktails with bourbon and whiskey. This class is hosted by Roman Albaugh from The Bartending Company, and features spirits from Mammoth Distillery.
In this class you'll learn:
- The basics of building a cocktail (whiskey, bourbon or otherwise)
- How to properly stir and shake a cocktail
- How to use a jigger
- Two classic cocktail recipes along with one original recipe that you've never seen or heard of (sure to impress your friends at your next gathering)
What you need to bring:
- Yourself and a friend/friends (optional)
- Something to take notes with (also optional, but recommended)
What you will leave with:
- The ability to make 3 very delicious whiskey/bourbon based cocktails
- The confidence to stir or shake any drink (knowing you're doing it correctly)
- The basic understanding of how to create a cocktail for yourself/your friends with ingredients you can buy at the store
*We have a class minimum of 12 people. If we do not sell 12 tickets or more, the class will be cancelled and all buyers will be refunded*