Looking for something fun and unique to do this Winter in Northern Michigan? Introducing Delamar Snow Days Day Pass!
When the weather is frigid, and you feel like staying in, but you’re tired of staying home, we invite you to spend the day with us at Delamar with our Snow Days Day Pass. We’re inviting locals and travelers alike to warm up and hunker down with us this winter and enjoy the many amenities we offer on property - perfect for families, groups of friends, colleagues, home school kids, or even airbnb guests looking to make the most of their snow days this winter!
How Delamar Snow Days Day Pass Works
Snow Days Day Passes are available weekly Sunday through Thursday from 10a - 9p. Pick the week you want and book a pass. Your pass is valid for any one day (Sun - Thurs) that week. Book your Snow Days Day Pass online and register at the Front Desk upon arrival.
Day Pass Pricing:
- Children 13 and over and Adults: $35 each
- Children 12 and under: $25 each
- Children 2 and under: free
Snow Days Day Pass Perks
Your Snow Days Day Pass acts as an all-access pass to the Delamar amenities you'd enjoy if you were staying at the hotel.
Take a dip in one of our pools
- Traverse City's only year-round outdoor heated pool
- Indoor pool, whirlpool hot tub, and sauna
- Indoor Pool Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Outdoor Pool Hours: noon - 9:00pm
- Towels, changing rooms, and showers provided
Sweat it out in our gym
- Access our onsite gym featuring a Peloton, treadmills, and free weights
- Towels, changing rooms, and showers provided in pool area
- Note: Must be 16 or older to enter
- Receive 20% off drop-in classes* at our onsite yoga and fitness studio
Classes must be scheduled through the Yen Yoga Fitness website
- Note: discounts are only applicable for the date you redeem your day pass
Grab a bite from Artisan Tavern & Restaurant
- Receive 25% off your dinner bill at our onsite restaurant Artisan
- Note: discounts are only applicable for the date of your day pass
- Cabana food service begins at 3pm daily. Artisan Tavern & Restaurant is open 4pm-9pm.
Chill out in our Cozy Cabanas
- Step out of the snow and into one of our newly built Cozy Cabanas, set alongside our steamy, 94-degree outdoor pool.
Cabanas are available by reservation only - book your slot here
- $100 food and beverage minimum applies
- Cabana food service begins at 3pm daily. Cabanas reservations are available 3pm-7:30pm.
Take a hike
- Complimentary snowshoes
- Curated guide of local snowshoe trails
Roast your own s'mores
- Complimentary s'mores kits
- Poolside firepits are lit at 6:00pm daily
- Note: Firepits are available on a first-come, first-served basis
Sip on hot cocoa
- Complimentary hot cocoa bar from 6:00pm - 8:00pm daily
Work (or play) fireside
- Bring your laptop and catch up on emails with our free, fast wifi
- Enjoy a library of board games
- All Snow Days Day Pass Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival
- All Snow Days Guest Pass Guests must check in at the front desk upon arrival
Each Day Pass is valid for one guest for one day
- Day Passes are valid from 10:00am - 9:00pm
- One adult chaperone per four minors is required, chaperones are responsible to maintain a supervisory role with the minors at all times while at Delamar
- No one under 16 is permitted in the gym
- Yen Yoga Fitness discount is only valid on the date of your Day Pass and cannot be combined with any other offer
Yen Yoga Fitness classes must be scheduled through the Yen Yoga Fitness website
- Artisan discount is only valid on the date of your Day Pass and cannot be combined with any other offer
- If you are sick please stay home
- Number of passes per day are limited