Raise you hand if you could use a vacation!
The light at the end of the quarantine tunnel is HERE and we are taking this show on the road with a much needed, turn-key vacation! Join us on Bourbon Street where we will trade our corona masks for beads and cut loose like we have been on lock-down for way too long. You’re invited to our Quarantinication in New Orleans!
You’ll stay at the corner of Bourbon & Canal Streets, in the heart of all of the French Quarter action where we are going to do New Orleans like no one has ever seen it before. We mix history, culture, local foods and of course drinks into a gumbo style vacation you will never forget. We’ll tantalize your taste buds, dance to live music and party like it’s Mardi Gras…we promise you want to be on this trip so grab your best friends and get your spots reserved before it sells out!
PS – Did we mention…
Add our specially curated NOLA-Palooza day to your trip! It’s a once in a lifetime kind of gig. You know…the stuff you see on TV and never thought you’d get to do? Well, you are doing it and history tells us that it will end up being one of the highlights of your trip.
- 4 days 3 nights hotel accommodations at the Astor Crowne Plaza Sept 3-6, 2020
- Welcome get together on a Bourbon St balcony with Mask Making and live music from artists featured on Quarantine Cocktail Hour.
- Dinner at a local music hot-spot.
- Dinner & Cooking Demonstration including 3 course meal at the famous New Orleans School of Cooking
- On-site hosts to assist during your stay
For the partiers in the house….Add the NOLA-Palooza experience for a day you’ll never forget!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE NOLA-PALOOZA DAY ADD ON?
This is the party portion of this trip and is a full day experience! Add on available in checkout
- Morning beignets and cocktails
- Historic carriage tour
- One Big Ass drink complete with drinking games
- Music, cocktails and party on Frenchman St (the locals Bourbon St)
- A HUGE New Orleans surprise that you will never forget – Priceless
- Dinner at a famous local jazz club
Double: $399 per person. $798 total.
Triple: $319 per person. $957 total.
Quad: $279 per person. $1,116 total.
Children: Not Allowed Adults only trip.
*Pricing includes taxes and fees.
Day 1: Thursday Sept 3, 2020
- 3-6 PM: Check-in and Welcome Desk
- 8-10 PM: Bourbon St Balcony Party (includes one drink per person), live music & Mask Making!
Day 2: Friday, September 4, 2020
- Day at Leisure
- OR if you purchases the NOLA Palooza day, this will run form 11am - 7pm-ish
- Use our New Orleans Insider’s Guide (provided upon check-in) to design the perfect day, or, add our NOLA-Palooza Tour on this day and we’ll make sure you have a day filled with Beads, Beignets, Brass Bands, Bloody Mary’s, Big Ass Drinks, BB’s, Bamboulas, Bourbon St, a Big PARTY and a Bunch more!
- 5:30 PM: Dinner at a local music hot spot!
Day 3: Saturday, September 5, 2020
- Day at your leisure.
- 6:30 PM: Depart for New Orleans School of Cooking
- 7-9 PM: Cooking demonstration with 3 course meal.
Day 4: Sunday, September 6, 2020
- Check out of the hotel by 11 AM.
Airfare is not included in the trip price. The closest commercial airport is Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY). Transportation from the airport to your hotel is not included in the trip price.
Bedding type (i.e. king bed or two queen beds) is not guaranteed. Please include your bedding preference in the notes section during check out.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- This trip is not recommended for people with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult with your physician prior to booking.
- Extensive walking and standing is required for many of the excursions.
- Food, drink and souvenirs are not included unless otherwise stated.
Call or text 231-486-8055 if you have questions!