Note: Tier 2 tickets MUST be purchased at least 48 hours before arrival date.
The Mission Point June Day Package with Ferry Tickets (Tier 2) includes the following per ticket:
- 1 Round-Trip Shepler's Ferry Ticket
- 1 Food & Beverage Credit ($25 for adults & teens and $18 for children)
- 1 Round of Putt-Putt Golf at the Greens of Mackinac Putting Course
- 1 single serving box of Mackinac Island fudge
- 1 Ticket to the Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House
- Use of the Mission Point grounds & Great Lawn
- Admission to Historic Downtown including a Mackinac Pass to explore the Biddle House, the Mackinac Island Native American Museum, the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum, the American Fur Co. Store & Dr. Beaumont Museum, Benjamin Blacksmith Shop, and McGulpin House. Note: Ticket does not include admission to Fort Mackinac.
Tier 2 Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adult: $84
- Teen (13-17): $84
- Youth (12 & under): $60