The Northern Home & Cottage Tour that you love is going virtual for 2020! Explore 8 of Up North's most stunning residences from the comfort of your own home through virtual video documentaries by our partner, Eagle Eye Video Production. This donation-only event benefits the Child and Family Services of Northwest Michigan. Special thanks to our Presenting Partner, Golden-Fowler Home Furnishings. We are thankful for your donation!
The Northern Home & Cottage 2020 Virtual Tour—launching October 30—features contractors, designers and homeowners walking you through eight unique and outstanding homes in Northern Michigan. One by one, they share the thoughts behind each home’s features, point out the details that make each house stand out and reflect upon capturing the dreams of the homeowners.
As always, these homeowners have opened their homes for a child, knowing that the revenue from the tour goes to Child and Family Services of Northwest Michigan. Get your tickets now! It’s this easy:
• Make a suggested donation of $15 to support Child and Family Services of Northwest Michigan and get your ticket through MyNorthTickets.com.
• Watch for an email with a unique password.
• On October 30, you will receive another email with a link to the virtual tour page.
• Enter your password and you will find all the homes ready to view!
• Want to go back again and again? No problem. The homes will stay up until the end of 2020.
Additional Ticket Information: Due to the nature of a virtual tour, we kindly ask that you purchase at least one ticket per household and do not share access with those outside of your household. 100% of ticket proceeds go to the Child and Family Services of Northwest Michigan. The ticket donation is NOT tax deductible. To contribute a tax-deductible donation to CFS, please visit https://www.cfsnwmi.org/donate.
Here's a Sneak Peek of the Houses on the Tour!
Full lineup and descriptions here!