LIVE Music by the Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airment whose song "Hot Rod Lincoln" is the #1 Car song of all time !!! Other musicians appearing: The Corvairs and Delilah DeWilde.
Drive-In style food will be sold
during the event along with tokens available for craft beers and wine.
Net alcohol proceeds will benefit local non-profits Bay Area Recycling
for Charities and others.
The day starts with sign in and day of registration at 9 AM at Flint Fields followed by the Classic Cruise tour around Torch Lake. Following at 12PM until 3PM
is car placement on the grassy plain overlooking the Grand Traverse Bay
and sign in and day of registration for those not participating in the
- On the grounds of Flintfields
- Golf Cart shuttle available at event.
- Handicapped parking and transportation available
- Lawn Seating in front of stage.
- Bring own chair/blanket
9:00 am — Sign In & Registration
- Bring Your Car and Get 1 Free Ticket
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm — Car Placement
3:00 pm: Doors Open
- Fresh Grilled Food Available for Purchase
- Burgers, Brats & Hot Dogs from Maxbauer’s
- $10 Burger/Brat with Chips
- $5 Hot Dog with Chips
- Local Wine & Beer
- Water & Soda
- Handmade Root Beer & Soda Floats
3:00 pm: Corvairs
6:15 pm: Delilah DeWylde and the Lost Boys
7:30 pm — Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen