Saturday, Aug 30, 2014 12:00 PM - Saturday, Aug 30, 2014 6:00 PM
Explore a multitude of epicurean delights during the Taste of Traverse City! The event will be held at its NEW venue -- The Grand Traverse Resort & Spa. Whether being a foodie is a profession, a passion, or just an enjoyable pastime, foodies will be inspired by this epicurean wonderland of culinary samplings, chef demonstrations, seminars, wine, beer and spirit tastings, great music, shopping and more at the Taste of Traverse City. This event caters to guests of all ages -- whether one's passion lies in expanding culinary knowledge or is simply enthralled by foodie events, this is the place to be! Be sure to bring the family to experience the new culinary kid’s area……sure to be a ton of fun for our future foodies!
Taste of Traverse City ticket includes a commemorative glass and 15 tasting tickets.
Foodie VIP Ticket includes additional memorabilia and admission to the Taste of Traverse City Festival. As a VIP Ticket holder, you will get 5 additional tasting tickets, a special VIP registration desk for check-in, a signature TOTC wine glass, commemorative TOTC wine charms and a private meet & greet with White House Chef Walter Scheib.
We haven't forgotten about our JUNIOR FOODIES in training! TOTC knows the love of food begins early and continues with positive experiences and fun education. In this exciting culinary themed area, kids will explore the foodie within. With a tasting of their very own, various fun filled culinary arts & crafts and exciting demos we hope to ignite a lifelong interest and curiosity on their culinary journey.
$15 per child (Includes: Tasting and activity tickets with more available for purchase onsite)
$2 each Activity Ticket & $1 each Tasting Tickets - may require more than one tasting ticket based on menu item.
List of Taste of Traverse City Exhibitors:
- Shetler Family Dairy (Ice Cream)
- Culinary Institute of Michigan
- Little Bohemia (pub fare)
- City Park Grill (upscale tavern fare)
- HIgher Grounds Trading Co. (coffee and drink samples)
- Turtle Creek Casino (gourmet food sampling)
- Hudsonville Creamery & Ice Cream Company
- The Filling Station (wood fired pizza)
- Raw Juice Company (assorted juices)
- The Cheese Lady (assorted fine cheese)
- Firedog Cuisine (wood fired pizza)
- Daniela's Delectables (chocolate)
- Easy Artisan Bread
- Herkner's Fruit Toppings
- Benjamin Twiggs (legendary Cherry food products)
- Short's Brewing Co.
- Peninsula Cellars
- Chateau Grand Traverse
- Hawthorne Vineyards
- Forty-Five North
- Verterra Winery
- Saint Ambrose Cellars
- Bowers Harbor
- Gill's Pier Vineyard and Winery
- Grand Traverse Distillery
- Northern Latitudes Distillery
This is a RAIN or SHINE event!
All ages are welcome to attend!